A free budgeting and account management tool
SIS Bank is now offering Money Management for all of our online banking customers. Money Management will replace SIS’s online budgeting tool, FinanceWorks, with a host of same as well as additional features. Rest assured you will still be able to effectively manage your spending with this tool while being able to better plan for your financial future.
Benefits of Money Management
The top advantages of Money Management include mobile capabilities, a better representation of the user’s data for smarter budgeting and planning and better auto-categorization rates to streamline user efforts.
Money Management also offers our online banking customers certain features that are not available through FinanceWorks to help you better manage your finances. These features are:
- Mobile Availability—Conveniently access the program through an app directly on your smartphone, and not just online through desktop.
- Tag Transactions—Easily prepare for your taxes by adding tags to all of your tax-deductible transactions as they occur throughout the year. You can filter your tags for a quick search and even export the list as a .csv file.
- Goals—Better manage your financial goals with an interactive timeline that allows users to create a goal, name the goal and associate it with an internal or external bank account. You can also easily make real-time changes to the amount and goal priority.
- View Trends—Drill into subcategories or get an overarching view by top category of your spending over time. You can even see transaction details and track income and you can set a date range in three, six, nine or 12 months. There is also much stronger accuracy of your spending by categorization, at approximate 90%.
- Debt Payoff Calculator—Visually manage all your debt with a color-coded graph. View balances and APR as well as payment dates and minimum payments to prioritize certain debts over others and to project debt payoff dates.
- Text Alerts—Now, you can also get alerts by SMS text messages which can be defined on a per-account and a per-alert basis. Alerts include: Exceeded Budgets, Debt Payment Reminder, Low Account Balance, Large Deposit, Large Expense/Withdrawal and Fee Charged.
- Budget Widget on Home Page—Get quick access to your budget right from the home page.
These are just some of the wonderful features of the Money Management tool now available to SIS Bank customers. Contact your local SIS branch Assistant Manager or CSR for more information on Money Management, or for any questions, comments or concerns about your banking. We are always here to listen and to help!